Neon WebMail is prone to multiple input-validation vulnerabilities because it fails to sanitize user-supplied input. These issues include:
- an arbitrary-file-upload vulnerability
- an arbitrary-email-manipulation vulnerability
- multiple SQL-injection vulnerabilities
- an unauthorized-access vulnerability
- multiple directory-traversal vulnerabilities
- an HTML-injection vulnerability.
An attacker can exploit these issues to compromise the affected application.
Versions 5.06 and 5.07 (build.200607050) are vulnerable to these issue; prior versions may also be affected.